Thursday, March 05, 2009

Yet another show! "Impera et Divide" in Charlottesville, VA

(And I'm not even done for the first half of the year--there's one more to come later this Spring.)



The group show "Impera et Divide" is opening on Friday at the Second Street Gallery, in Charlottesville, VA. The show features work by Frédéric Coché, Ae-Rim Lee, André Lemos, Ilan Manouach, Fåbio Zimbres and yours truly, and was curated by Warren Craghead and Pedro Moura. For more information, see the show blog, and the gallery's website. The opening is tomorrow from 6 to 8. Unfortunately, I can't make it to the opening, but I will be at the gallery on Thursday, March 19, discussing the show with Warren as part of the Virginia Festival of the Book. (I'm not listed as a participant, I see, but I will definitely be there, at Warren's invitation).

Here are a couple of photos of my pieces lying on the floor prior to installation, courtesy (I think) of Warren's cell phone:





(And yes, I know that the first image there I haven't yet posted on this blog. I will try to do so soon.)

No comments: